Neighborhood Teardown

This house on my block is scheduled for demolition. This type of teardown has become a common occurance in our community. Hopefully a tastefully designed home will rise from the wreckage of the old house. I am also departing from my traditional film based photography in favor of digital in order to be more timely in my postings.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Teardown

This will be my latest case study for this year. I found this house slated for demolition. I am not sure of the owners intentions, but it looks like the wrecking ball is close at hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home